The fall season is upon us and we couldn’t be more excited! Cooler weather doesn’t mean that Miami Beach has cooled off. On the contrary, Miami Beach stays hot and we have the event list for October to prove it! No matter what you are in the mood for this coming month, we’ve got you covered. And you are in luck since October is BOGO month on most popular attractions in the city.
If you are looking for an adventure on the land or in the sea, Miami Beach October BOGO is where the fun is at. Some of the participating attractions include Jungle Island, Miami Seaquarium, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, and Zoo Miami. All participants are offering free admission with the purchase of a ticket and other fantastic goodies you don’t want to miss.
Looking for something else to do in October? There are plenty of others to chose from that include cultural festivals, concerts, and sports events.
Take a look at other Miami Beach October events:
- Phil Collins: Not Dead Yet Live Tour – An eight-time Grammy award winner, Phil Collins makes music that still timeless. He will be performing on October 5th, at the BB&T Center.
- The Phantom of the Opera – Originally based on a French novel published in 1909, The Phantom of the Opera storyline was inspired by historical events at the Paris Opera in the 19th century. This intriguing stage play continues to capture audience attention, having been adapted into a movie several times. The showtime will be on October 10th – 21st at the Au Rene Theater in the Broward Center for Performing Arts.
- Kevin Hart Irresponsible Tour – He’s a stand-up comedian and actor, best known for his most recent roles opposite of The Rock, Jack Black, and Nick Jonas in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. Come ready to laugh till you cry on October 13th at the American Airlines Arena.
- Nicki Minaj & Future: Nickihndrxx Tour – One of the most prominent female rappers of this generation, Nicki Minaj is leaving her mark on Hip Hop culture, and partners with Future, a rapper, songwriter, and record producer, who is the first artist to debut two albums at number one, at the same time. Nickihndrxx Tour will be held on October 19th at the American Airlines Arena.
- Alice In Chains – One of the most successful rock bands of the 90s, Alice In Chains has released six studio albums, three live albums, three EPs, and 31 singles. Selling over 20 million records worldwide, Alice In Chains graces the stage on October 28th at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
If you’re looking for a family adventure, look no further. Here’s where to take the kids:
- Disney Junior Dance Party – With special appearances by Micki, Minnie, and Goofy, this dance party is sure to be the best in town. Come sing and dance to your favorite Disney songs with all the Disney Junior stars, including the Muppet Babies! The party starts in Miami on October 5th at the u-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
- Madagascar A Musical Adventure – Our favorite characters are back from Madagascar and Sesame Street Live – running amongst us! Join Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the hip hip Hippo, and the comedic and mischievous penguins. If you like to “Move it! Move it!”, you’ll love this musical adventure taking place on October 6th at the Amaturo Theater in the Broward Center for Performing Arts.
- Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival – Just in time for Halloween, celebrate fall with the whole family at this pumpkin filled festival. Tickets start at $20 and the event is being held on October 13th – 14th.
- Sesame Street Live! – Big Bird, Elmo, and the Cookie Monster are waiting for you with plenty of music and laughter on October 25th – 26th at the Watsco Center at UM. Make your magic and party with the Sesame Street neighborhood at this event that is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face!
There’s too much good stuff happening in Miami to just choose one, so visit our page to keep up with the dates and locations. Plan your Miami Beach October events by following the list above. You deserve it!